Jhanak dance academy understands that there are many dance academies. This sometimes makes it difficult for parents to decide on an academy where their child would get authentic dance education. The following reasons ensure that parents are at the right place for their child’s dance education:
• Jhanak has been serving the community with authentic dance education since 2004. It has been a very successful 12 years.
• Jhanak’s artistic director, Arpita Roy, is extremely skillful and experienced Kathak and contemporary dancer, a very creative choreographer and highly successful teacher.
• Jhanak students have been extremely successful in many competitions and have a unique record of winning at least one prize in every competition they participated since its inception. This speaks of about their motivation, hard-work and love for dance that Jhanak’s artistic director instills in them. Students’ success is the true reflection of the quality of dance training that they get in Jhanak Dance Academy.
• Jhanak is proudly affiliated with PADATIK Dance Centre, India. PADATIK is one of India's premier Kathak and contemporary dance institutions. This enables Jhanak to train its students under the constant guidance of India’s very successful and famous gurus with world class music and elegant dance costumes.
• Affiliation with PADATIK Dance Centre also helps students earn prestigious certificates and 5-year graduation and 2-year post graduation in Kathak.
• Jhanak conducts yearly Kathak exams live through video conference with famous gurus from India. Jhanak’s students are constantly evaluated by gurus from India.
• Jhanak also offers degree course and certification from “Prachin Kala Kendra”, Chandigarh, the premier educational organization for the promotion, preservation and dissemination of Indian classical arts of music, dance and fine arts.
• Conveniently located dance studios – in Herndon and Ashburn.